It’s Senior Week! Come on out to see the Sailors take on the Huron Tigers this Friday night, February 16th, and support the Senior cheerleaders and boys basketball players as they cheer and play for the final time in their home gym.
Today’s featured Senior Cheerleader is Jenna Graham. Here is some info on Jenna, in her own words:
1. How long have you been cheering? How long have you been in the Vermilion program?
I cheered my 8th grade year, and then took two years off and made Varsity Basketball cheer my junior and senior year.
2. What’s your favorite Vermilion cheerleading memory?
My favorite memory would have to me senior night of the 2016-2017 season. Those girls worked so hard and to be able to spend the night with them was heart warming.
3. What are you looking for out of your senior year?
To become closer with the squad, to share memories that will last a life time.
4. What other sports do you play?
Varsity Soccer and softball.
5. What do you like to do outside of cheering?
I like to spend time with my friends and family.
6. What are your plans after graduation?
I plan on going to Lorain County Community College for the first two years to start a degree to become a x-ray technician, then transfer out to finish my degree.